Bharti Airtel has been one of the top telecom providers for ages now. From prepaid mobile recharge to postpaid bill payment, from DTH recharge to broadband bill payment, and even many other utility bill payments can be done through its one-stop solution app, Airtel Thanks App. As a matter of fact, once you have Airtel Thanks App, your monthly utility bills can be paid through this single App. When you are using this App, you can enjoy various offers on online bill payment. Some of which include:
- Flat cashback of INR 40 on your postpaid bill payment
- If you pay your electricity bills through Airtel Thanks Bank, you will get a flat INR 20 cashback
- On paying the bill for your postpaid or landline connection, you will receive cashback of INR 40.
The offers on online payment keep on changing from time to time. And once you have the Airtel Thanks App on your smartphone, you can keep checking the offers.
Carrying out any kind of payment through Airtel Thanks App is super easy. You can follow the step-by-step guide to understand the process.
- The foremost thing that you have to do is to install the Airtel Thanks App on your smartphone. The App can be found on Google Play Store or iOS App Store
- Once you have the App on your smartphone, you can log in to it by entering your registered mobile number
- Now you have to enter the One Time Password (OTP) that you received on your phone number
- Now that you have entered the App, you can choose the option for which you have to make the bill payment
- For example, if you are an Airtel postpaid user and you have to pay the monthly bill, you can either choose the postpaid tab or simply click on the billing dashboard which you will find as you enter the App
- On the dashboard, you will find the tab called ‘Pay Bill’
- On clicking it, you will be able to see the confirmed amount and also be given the option of choosing the payment mode such as Airtel Money, Debit/Credit Card, UPI, Wallets, Netbanking, etc.
- Once you select the option, you will be directed to that particular platform where you can go ahead and make the payment
- Once the payment has been done, you will be receiving a message on your phone that your payment is successful.
Please Visit: https://microtechfiltration.com/email-on-deck/
Airtel Thanks App can also be used as a UPI-enabled App. You can send and receive money through this App. The App uses the interface of BHIM. Apart from all these, if you have Airtel Thanks App, you can also enjoy various benefits that come with the Airtel postpaid and broadband plans. And if you are a music lover, you can listen to the melodious songs in Wynk Music which you can find in the App itself. And even if you are recharging a phone number, you can expect cashback. Now the only effort that you have to put in is installing the Airtel Thanks App on your smartphone and using it at the earliest.